At Speidel quality comes first
When it comes to larger tanks over 2,000 mm diameter the renowned Speidel quality is all that counts. And this is not only true for the production of tanks, but also for the planning, development and installation of large facilities.
Wineries appreciate our elaborate project planning and its smooth realization. We are responsive to our customers’ individual needs also when it comes to larger installations. And even after the installation we are always ready to listen to you.
- Tank shell and tank bottom made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R) / IIIc (2B)
- Tank top made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R) / IIIc (2B)
- Tank shell and legs marbled outside
- With lifting lugs and ladder safety bow
- Vaulted, stable tank top, with filling and vent neck located in top centre, external thread NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
- Free-standing on welded-on box-shaped legs – perfect stability and force transmission into the tank shell
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap (for the installation of sampling tap)
Manhole up to Ø 3,000 mm
- Stable manhole neck seamlessly moulded from the tank shell 420 x 320 mm, door with butterfly bow and hand wheel
Manhole from ø 3,200 mm upwards
- Welded stable manhole neck 340 x 440 mm, door with swivelling handle and toggle nut
- Reinforcing plate with drilled hole ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40, NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap on tank including fastening points on tank shell (for the installation of fill level indicator)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom, in bottom centre with forward drawn discharge pipe and outlet with thread NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
7,400 to 126,000 litres
- Mixing / blending
- Soft drinks
- Mixed drinks
- Cooking oil
- Plant construction
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: