The FS-MO base tank is a typical, round, upright standing fermentation and storage tank made of high quality stainless steel. Together with the corresponding stacking tank AS-MO, the FS-MO has been satisfying our clients for decades. Being the all-rounders they are, both tanks can be used for almost all kinds of applications and processes in the production of wine and beverage, no matter whether it is about storage, fermentation or maturation.
Our tanks live up to their promises: they all have perfect weld seams, an accurately sealing manhole and are all easy to clean. By default the tank top is executed in AISI 316.
If you don’t need to stack immediately: no problem! The base tank can be extended with a stacking tank also at a later date. Provided that the maximum total volume per stack is not exceeded, the two tanks can be combined without problems even when they are different sizes.
- Tank shell and tank bottom made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Tank top made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- From tank-ø of 1,000 mm upwards with lifting lugs
- Tanks from 2,000 mm tank height upwards and stacking tanks with ladder safety bow
- Vaulted, stable tank top with moulded-on forward up-slope for complete filling and ventilation assuring a very small air contact area
- Moulded connection neckwith filling and vent neck internal thread NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
- Free-standing base tank on 3 welded-on legs
- Stacking tank with 3 welded-on stacking legs
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap (for the installation of sampling tap)
- Stable manhole neck seamlessly moulded from the tank shell
- Up to 320 litres capacity 320 x 250 mm
- From 525 litres capacity upwards 420 x 320 mm
- Door with butterfly bow and hand wheel
- Plain surface with drilled hole ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40, NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Up to 320 litres capacity fixed racking outlet plain surface
- From 525 litres capacity upwards with welded-on reinforcing plate
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap including fastening points on tank shell (for installation of fill level indicator)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom with integrally moulded forward down-slope for complete draining with moulded connection neck, impeding suction effect with bottom outlet neck
- Up to 820 mm ø NW 40 DIN 11851
- From 1.000 mm ø NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
320 to 20,000 litres
- Mixing / blending
- Soft drinks
- Mixed drinks
- Cooking oil
- Plant construction
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: