When cleaning is due our tanks will convince you if not long before
In case you wish to square the circle, Speidel offers its high-quality fermentation and storage tanks also with a square base. This allows you to use the space available to the max. The perfect exploitation of space is truly unique and only Speidel manufactures square tanks of such high quality as standard tanks. This is nothing less than quality squared!
Our square tanks have the same properties as our rectangular tanks: maximum stability, dimensionally stable tank top and complete filling and draining. Easy cleaning is guaranteed due to smooth surfaces and perfect weld seams.
- Tank shell and tank bottom made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Tank top made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- With lifting lugs
- Base tank from 2,000 mm tank height upwards and stacking tank with ladder safety bow
- Vaulted, stable tank top with moulded-on forward up-slope for complete filling and ventilation assuring a very small air contact area
- Moulded connection neck with filling and vent neck, external thread NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
- Free-standing base tank on 4 welded-on legs
- Stacking tank with 4 welded-on stacking legs
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap (for the installation of sample tap)
- Stable manhole neck seamlessly moulded out of the tank shell, stable manhole neck, 420 x 320 mm, door with butterfly bow and hand wheel
- With welded-on reinforcing plate with drilled hole 48 mm ø (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40, NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap including fastening points at tank shell (for the installation of fill level indicator)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom with integrally moulded forward down-slope for complete draining with moulded connection port, inhibiting suction effect with bottom outlet neck NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
1,500 to 4,800 litres
- Mixing / blending
- Soft drinks
- Mixed drinks
- Cooking oil
- Plant construction
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: