Speidel’s cuboid tanks are the ideal solution for small spaces. They fit perfectly, have curves that are easy to clean and have flawless weld seams.
In a few words: our rectangular models are always first choice! They allow you the perfect utilisation of space and guarantee Speidel’s top quality! Enjoy optimal fit with best hygiene and easy cleaning..
- Tank shell and tank bottom made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Tank top made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- With lifting lugs
- Base tank from 2,000 mm tank height upwards and stacking tank with ladder safety bow
- Vaulted, stable tank top with moulded-on forward up-slope for complete filling and ventilation assuring a very small air contact area
- Moulded connection neck with filling and vent neck, external thread NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
- Free-standing base tank on 4 welded-on stacking legs
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap (for the installation of sample tap)
- Stable manhole neck seamlessly moulded from the tank shell, 420 x 320 mm, door with butterfly bow and hand wheel
- With welded-on reinforcing plate with drilled hole 48 mm ø (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40, NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 with sealing cap including fastening points at tank shell (for the installation of fill level indicator)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom with integrally moulded forward down-slope for complete draining with moulded connection neck, inhibiting suction effect with bottom outlet neck NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
950 to 7,200 litres
- Mixing / blending
- Soft drinks
- Mixed drinks
- Cooking oil
- Plant construction
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: