What is good for you is good for us: only good labour generates good results
Speidel's upright mash storage tank serves for the interim storage of fruit and grape mash in between the delivery and the processing of the mash. In addition, the FD-MBT can also be used as processing tank for the treatment with enzymes of liquid fruit mashes.
The robust stirring device allows for the mash to be constantly moved and homogenised. A stainless steel remover arm with scrapers made of vulkollan ensures the automatic release. This allows the complete release of the material/content.
- Up to tank- ø 2,000 mm made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- From tank-ø 2,200 mm upwards made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R) / IIIc (2B)
- Ladder safety bow, lifting lugs
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Up to tank-ø of 2,000 mm made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- From tank-ø of 2,200 mm upwards made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R) / IIIc (2B)
- Free-standing on welded-on box-shaped legs
- Filler neck NW 400, located in tank top with an upright forward position (tank top with bead extrusion for complete ventilation)
- Flap lid with vent neck NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
Stirring device / Regulation
- Stable stirring shaft, stirring blades for the homogenisation and release of the mash
- Electronic control system (stainless steel control cabinet, by default arranged on right), On / Off, connection 380 V, 50 Hz
- Stainless steel remover with scraper made of vulkollan (polyurethan) with gear motor (approx. 8 rpm), power output 3 kW up to ø 2,400 mm, electric connection on site
- Stainless steel remover with scraper made of vulkollan with gear motor (approx. 8 rpm), power output 5,5 kW at ø 2,800 mm, electric connection on site
- 420 x 320 mm, door with bow and hand wheel with electric fuse
- Reinforcing plate with drilled hole 48 mm ø (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Welded-on neck with thread NW 125
- Discharge height X = 420 mm
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
5,200 to 29,400 litres
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: