Two tanks in one
Speidel's FO-M tank is actually two tanks in one. Basically it is a typical variable capacity storage tank, but since it is equipped with long legs, crane and mash door the FO-M is attractive both from an economic and a practical point of view. It can, indeed, be used as mash tank or variable capacity storage tank.
If combined with a mobile plunger, the FO-M offers even another application. When you discover its flexibility, you won't look back.
- AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Tank open on top with strengthening rim
- Standing on 3 long legs
- External litre scale
- Floating lid made of AISI 304 stainless steel with inflatable sealing tube, air hose, air pump and manometer
- Crane made of AISI 304 stainless steel with wire rope for floating lid
- Reinforcing plate with drilled hole ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40, NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Up to tank ø of 1,400 mm mash outlet B = 310 x H = 420 mm at the bottom with door that opens in outward direction (the door is left hinged; door handle on the right)
- From tank-ø of 1,600 mm mash outlet B = 400 x H = 530 mm at the bottom with door that opens in outward direction (the door is left hinged; door handle on the right)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom with integrally moulded forward down-slope for complete draining, Total outlet neck with external thread NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
1,100 to 15,200 litres
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: