Passionate about tanks
Not everyone is able to manufacture variable capacity tanks that are truly round and truly leak-proof. However, Speidel can! It is our tanks' unique quality that makes the difference. Thanks to their strengthening rim and perfect finishing our tanks are never in a tight spot!
Thanks to its perfect roundness the floating lid (accessory) fits perfectly and makes the tank absolutely air-tight. This accuracy makes our variable capacity tank one-of-a-kind.
Due to individual equipment options such as floating lid, crane or mash door the FO is truly versatile and multi-functional.
- AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Open tank top with strengthening rim, width of rim approx. 42 mm
- Three legs
- External litre scale
- Reinforcing plate with drilled hole ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 40 and NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom with integrally moulded forward down-slope for complete draining, total outlet neck with external thread NW 50 DIN 11851
- From ø 2,200 mm located in bottom centre with forward drawn discharge pipe and outlet neck with thread NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
1,100 to 25,000 litres
- Mixing / blending
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: