The rest is in the tank
The mounting of the pneumatic cylinder on the tank top requires more space. In low-ceilinged cellar rooms this can sometimes pose a problem and often there is no possibility to use such tank systems.
Speidel’s innovative »internal plunger« solves this problem once and for all. Speidel’s well-tried immersion system via pneumatics is an integral part of the tank’s interior, thus allowing to reduce the tank's height considerably. At a comparable total height of the tank systems the reduction of height allows 50 % more capacity.
Due to the new level adjustment of the immersion wings the minimum filling amount can be reduced up to 40 % of mash tank’s nominal volume. This way even smaller amounts can be processed.
- Up to tank-ø 2,000 mm made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R)
- From tank-ø of 2,200 mm upwards made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R) / IIIc (2B)
- Ladder safety bow, lifting lugs
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Up to tank-ø of 2,000 mm made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R)
- From tank-ø of 2,200 mm upwards made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R) / IIIc (2B)
- Free-standing on welded-on box-shaped legs
- Filler neck NW 400, located in tank top with an upright forward position (tank top with bead extrusion for complete ventilation)
- Flap lid with vent neck NW 50 Rd 78 x 1/6"
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851
- Threaded sleeve with locking screw and cap nut NW 10 DIN 11851
- Bi-metal dial thermometer ø 100 mm, measuring range - 20 °C to + 60 °C
- Weld-on thread NW 20 DIN 11851
- Sampling tap with cap nut NW 20 DIN 11851
- Reinforcing plate with drilled hole ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve Gr. 37 or weld-on thread NW 50 DIN 11851)
Juice total outlet / -filling
- Welded-on neck NW 65 DIN 11851
Mash immersion system
- Electronic control system (stainless steel control cabinet, by default arranged on the right)
- Connection 220 V, 50 Hz
- Immersion time and pause time steplessly variable
- Pneumatic cylinder flange-mounted inside on the reinforced top, piston rod and immersion unit made of stainless steel
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
6,000 to 24,500 litres
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories:
- Little space required
- Gentle processing of the grape material
- High colour and aroma extraction
- Single systems can be combined
- Perfect grape seed output
- Controllable heating / cooling of the tanks
- Tried and tested immersion technique