Bonus by conus
This cylindrical-conical fermentation tank is ideal for the primary fermentation and maturation. The yeast is gathered in the centre of the cone at the bottom of the tank. Depending on the model, the yeast can be removed at the bottom outlet.
Alternatively, a racking outlet at the cone can be used to extract the clarified beer. This model is mostly used with the one tank method.
- Tank body made of stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A), IIIc/IIId
- Cone bottom approx. 60° made of stainless steel 1.4301 (V2A), surface IIIc/IIId
- Surface outside marbled or brushed
- With lifting lugs
- Tanks from 2,000 mm tank height upwards come with ladder safety
- Free-standing on welded-on pipe legs
- Weld-on thread NW 10 DIN 11851 for installation of sampling tap
FILLING DOME at tank size of 280 LITRES (2,8 HL)
- Filling dome NW 400 with flap lid
Manhole at tank size of 1.000 LITRES (10,0 HL)
- Welded stable manhole neck with small swivelling doors
CLEANING HOSE FROM 850 LTR. (8,5 HL) UPWARDS
- Cleaning spray head, drill hole 360° with spray head holder, including cleaning hose, connection thread NW 40
- Dimensionally stable cone bottom approx. 60° with outlet pipe (drawn forward), weld-on thread NW 40 DIN 11851
- Mounted on tank edge
- Set to 3,0 bar working pressure, mounted on tank top
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
300 to 20,000 litres
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: