We can deal with pressure
The pressure tank FS-MO-8B is mostly used in the production of sparkling wine. By default all our pressure tanks come with an AISI 316 tank top and are designed for 8 bar working pressure. They are manufactured in best Speidel quality complying with the stringent guidelines for pressure devices 2014/68/EU.
We are certified to DIN EN ISO 3834-2 and AD 2000 HP0. Before delivery, each tank is individually tested and approved by the TÜV, Germany’s Technical Control Board. We make sure by all possible means that you can be sure!
- Tank top made of AISI 316 stainless steel, surface IIIc (2B)
- Tank shell made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIIc (2B), marbled outside
- Tank bottom made of AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIIc (2B)
- Vaulted, stable tank top with lifting lugs and ladder safety bow
- Free-standing on welded-on box-shaped legs
- Type plate
- Safety valve
- Weld-on thread NW 20 DIN 11851 with sealing cap (for the installation of the sampling taps)
- Welded stable manhole neck 340 x 440 mm with reinforcement ring
- Door with swivelling handle and toggle nutRacking outlet
- Reinforced plate with drilled hole ø 48 mm (to hold flap valve or weld-on thread NW 50 DIN 11851)
- Vaulted, stable tank bottom, in bottom center with forward drawn discharge pipe and outlet with thread NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
1,000 to 10,000 litres
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: