We focus on our strengths
The short-time heating (KZE) is a successful method for the preservation of fruit and vegetable juices. During the heating, the liquid is heated up to a temperature of about 70–80 °C and the temperature is maintained for a few seconds. After the cooling, the juice is stored in sterilised KZE-tanks. The extremly short heating largely maintains the juice’s aroma, vitamins and ingredients.
The storage in the tanks is carried out through the blanketing with sterile air or nitrogen.
The FS-MO-KZE is suited for the storage of juices with a maximum density of 1.1 kg/dm3 at an operating pressure up to 0.5 bar for the blanketing with nitrogen or sterile air. For the optimal storage of the concentrate in depressurised conditions use the FS-MOKZEK.
- Tank top made of stainless steal 1.4301 (V2A), surface IIId / IIIc
- Tank bodies made of stainless steal 1.4301 (V2A), surface IIId / IIIc
- Tank bottom made of stainless steal 1.4301 (V2A), surface IIId / IIIc
- Vaulted dimensionally stable tank top with jack rings and ladder securing clip
- Free-standing on welded-on legs – perfect stability and force transmission into the tank body
- Weld-on screw neck NW 20 DIN 11851 (for the installation of the sample cocks)
- Welded solid man hole neck 340 x 440 mm LW
- Small door with swivelling handle and wing nut
- Reinforcing plate with drill hole ø 48 mm for weld-on screw neck NW 40 or NW 50 DIN 11851
- Vaulted dimensionally stable tank bottom, with outlet cup and outlet pipe drawn forward in bottom centre, outlet NW 50 DIN 11851
Do you have questions or need advice?
Please call us on
+49 (0)7473 9462-0 or use the enquiry form:
2,600 to 123,000 litres
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: