Stainless steel for mature spirits
The storage tank BD is completely made of AISI 304. Therefore it is often used to store and mature spirits. It is, however, also ideally suited for the storage of smaller quantities of fully fermented beverages.
The BD is robust and long-lasting. The tank’s resistant walls, its excellent finishing and stability are typical of Speidel’s characteristic quality.
- AISI 304 stainless steel, surface IIId (2R), marbled outside
- Vaulted tank top, with filling dome 220 mm
- Lid with drilled hole ø 38 mm and removable plastic blank cap to hold the fermentation lock with bung
- Flat tank bottom
- Up to 240 litres capacity internal thread G 3/4" (BSP) with plastic blank cap
- From 320 litre capacity upwards external thread G 1" (BSP) with plastic blank cap
Order or Enquiry
100 to 320 litres
- Soft drinks
- Mixed drinks
- Cooking oil
- Plant construction
Here you can download various pdf files with detailed information about product versions, dimensions and accessories: